CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

God's intervention

God is all around us! Just when you think He isn't you get a glimpse of His protectiveness when you need it most. Yesterday I was on I-15 on my way to the Granite School District offfices to turn in the paperwork so that I could get my insurance in order before school starts. Anyway, All the sudden the lane that this delievery van is in merges but he doesn't turn on his blinker, he just cuts me off. I thought that I should move over a lane, but there was a white van next to me and I knew that if I had put on my breaks the person behind me would have hit me. Either way I thought for sure I was toast! The only thing that would've stopped me if at all would have been the cement retaining wall.
I all but gave up hope of getting out of it alive and that's when I know someone else's hands where on the sterring wheel guiding me out of what could have been potentionally a horrible accident.

I am grateful to know that there is a Father in Heaven and that He is with me even when I do think so.

2 comments:

Burnhams

Whew! That sounds like a close one. I hope you reported to the call me number on the back of the delivery van! Those things really work!

Kaeloni

I'm so glad that nothing happened!! And it's great that you can recognize God's hand in it. Most people can't!