CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Vacation Debate?


(This is a scene where Roxy and Pamela make up after fighting)
Again a scene from Army wives, one day I'll post pictures of real people in my life, until then deal with it)
So Corby and I have been debating over whether to go to Lava Hot Springs with hs family for the entire week or wether we should either not go at all or only go for the weekend. Every two years his family goes up there because their extended family shares a condo through each of his Dad's siblings. One year it's Gma and Gpa Merchant, one year it's Pam and Wayne one year its...you get my point. Well this year it's Corby's family's turn. Because Corby only recently got a job and hasn't been there that long, I'm unsure if he should take the time off and go for the week. True he only works four days a week, but still..I'm not sure I can justify spending over 500 dollars for a hotel room to stay the week when we've just gotten a good source of income.


Please ya'll help me come up with a good way to explain my side..because whatever I seem to say makes things worse.

0 comments: