CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer's Comin'


Yesterday I was outside trying to get the weeds untangled from my flowers and while I was out there I got my first sunburn on the season-which will lead to the first Farmer's tan of the season.


We also got out Lucy's kiddie pool, which she LOVED! The minute Corby drug it up from the basement she was dancing around with excitement and couldn't wait to get in as Corby filled it with water. She's a water dog no doubt!


We also went up to see our friends' new baby last night and went to a 'End of the Year Bash' with Justin and his two girls Gilli and Anna. Right now he's a full time student at the U of U. It was such a blast, the university provided pizza, popcorn,and kiddie cone ice cream and the had tons of stuff for the kids to do. There was a jumping house and a blow up fun house. They also had a petting zoo with baby goats, black lambies and a Shetland pony along with a 5 week old baby camel!


I can't wait for summer! I love the warm weather and long days.