CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

no more video game blues


On Easter my mom gave Corby a new game for the computer, TWO WORLDS and since then Corby has tried numerous times to get it installed. Come to find out we needed a video card to run the game.

After going to Best Buy and purchasing the card, come to find out when Corby takes the tower in that it's the wrong card! So then the geekbox guy talks him into returning it and purchasing a more expensive one! The guy says to leave it and then he'll call when it's installed. So we do.


We get home and there's a message from the guy saying, we've tried everything but just can't get it to work. We don't have the right card. UGH! Once again Corby is frustrated at what to do.


On Sunday I had told my mom and dad what had happened at Best Buy and that's when my dad turns around and calls the place where we purchased the computer from on Monday. YEAH, they have the right one!


So today, Jake comes over and the two of us go and have it installed! Yippee, my "little gamer" will be happy instead of sad!


Thanks Used Computer Warehouse, you guys are lifesavers!

1 comments:

Matt and Julie's Family Page

Hi Adri... I'm glad that Corby got what he was looking for! I thought that your cute "years married" ticker was so cute, I copied you. I hope you don't mind! :) What a cute idea. ~julie