CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

tellin' it like it is

On Saturday Corby and I were helping a friend, Inez unpack after helping her move into her new townehouse. Well she needed lamps for her living room because it had no other light otherwise. So we drove all over looking for lamps, to wal-mart to shopko to sears grand.
Well we get to sears grand and Inez and I are walking through the isles and soon there is this guy who works there that asks,'can I help you find anything?' so I ask where we can find the lamps. He then says they don't have any.

So in reply I said, "What kind of Sears Grand are you?" The guy was taken aback for a minute and says, "Being grand has nothing to do with it." Then he asks if there's anything else he can help with?

I just turned and said, "I think you've helped enough thanks!"

Inez and I turn and walk away. then about halfway down another isle she turns and says, "I can't believe you just said that." Soon the two of us are laughing while we go look for Corby and once found him he asked what we were laughing about. we told him that we had to leave and then as we were leaving we told him the story.

Honestly, don't call yourself GRAND, if there's nothing grand about you!

1 comments:

Burnhams

YOu should have gone to Ikea, they have TONS of lamps and cheap too :)