CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Permission Slip

Okay so for the past year and a half almost I receive a request from the DMV to have my doctor sign a form in order to for me to continue driving. It's almost like a permission slip of sorts. Anyway, my neurologist's office calls the other day to inform me that the only way he'll sign the paper is if I go get my blood drawn to see if the levels of my medication are where they're suppose to be. Yipee! I go yesterday to have three rarely good size tubes filled with my blood in order to make my doctor happy.
Well after I came home, I drove myself--dumb idea. I was so sick I wanted to die.I figured dying would make me feel better.Corby still at home, not at work yet--that's another story.Thought, oh who knows what he thought--all he knew is that I was wiped out. Then last night he realized just how sick I was due to this ordeal yesterday...
I don't know if I'm writing this to tell you all or if I just want to vent--probably the latter--but

DR. Black I hope you're happy with the results.

0 comments: