CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Boycott


(Sweet moment from my favorite show 'Army Wives'-Roxy and Trevor)

So Corby and I decided to boycott Valentine's day this year, because on Valentine's day a year ago, Corby was let go from his job. Then on Valentine's day morning I get a phone call from my mom inviting us over for dinner and a movie. Although we had already planned somrthing, or rather I had planned to make lasagna and we were going to watch a movie ourselves-a anti love
one. So we go over to my mom's(cause who can resist it when mom offers to feed you, right?)and we have chinese food and get ready to watch the movie, it was "Nights at Rodanthe", if any of you have seen it you know it was far from a anti love movie. For those of you who haven't seen it, there's a love plot to it and the ending is not what you expect. I wound up crying like a baby with my family all watching this with me.




I guess Boycotting Valentine's day didn't work out after all.




1 comments:

Kaeloni

glad you had fun with your mom tho! Army Wives is awesome.....I've only seen like 4 episodes but I loved it!