CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Technology Sometimes


I've spent over an hour trying to post to my sister-in-law Kaeloni's blog. So, in that time Corby missed a call from his new place of employment because the dumb comment wouldn't post.Sorry honey.To Kaeloni-that sounds like some ordeal, I'm glad you got home safely.Remind me to tell you about a diasterous road trip your brother and I took while we were dating.


Well, stay tuned to hear about what Corby missed.

I'm going to leave you with yet another photo from 'Army Wives', this is the first conversation that Trevor has with his family after being deployed to Iraq.

1 comments:

Kaeloni

I'm sorry to hear that! yeah it was terrible! guess I better try to fix that! Anyways um...Sorry to hear about your voice also! By the way do you happen to have army wives on any disks yet?