CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

8 Things

So I saw this on my friend Sarahpie's blog and thought it might be fun to see if I could answer the items
here are the rules
1-Post the rules on blog
2-Answer five 8 item questions
3-post comment on blog of people you tag

Favorite TV Shows
1-Army Wives
2-One Tree Hill
3-NCIS
4-Saving Grace
5-The Closer
6-CSI Miami
7-Clean House
8-House Hunters
(the last two I usually watch at my mom's)

8 things I did yesterday
1-got my blood drawn
2-got a candy bar and dt.coke afterwards
3-bickered with Corby
4-let Lucy out
5-let Lucy in
6-made filefolder games for my class next year(it's an elementary thing)
7-Hung out with Corby
8- got dinner

8 things I'm looking foward to
1-teaching again
2-Corby starting his job
3-having the mortgage paid for another month
4-getting the home owners fees paid
5-riping out the grass on the side of the house and replacing it with pavers(it's a mud bog thanks to my four legged child)
6-going bowling
7-going to dinner afterward with the girls and possibly Corby
8-spending time with Corby and Lucy

8 favorite resturants
1-Olive Garden
2-Johnny Carinos
3-Cafe Rio
4-Red Robin
5-Jason's Deli
6-Hires(Is that considerd a resturant?)
7-Kowloon
8-Red Lobster

8 things on my wish list
1-Having a family someday
2-seeing my grandpa again
3-living comfortably(not rich, I just want to be able to afford things that I want-like a vacation away from reality)
4-that Corby will be able to keep a job for more than 4 months-stupid economy
5-hearing my children laughing
6-having my friends stop hiding things from me just because of my present trials
7-see number 2 and replace it with grandma
8-to get my voice back
(Number 8 was something I hope happens soon)

Boy some of that was difficult... lets see how the rest of you do

I tag Kaeloni, Shilo and Chesney and any others who might read this blog

0 comments: